« This Day in Yankee History | Main | Two Out of Three Ain't Bad »

April 06, 2005

Special Request

Can we have Mariano Rivera pitch all the time, please? Thanks.

Posted by Solonor at April 6, 2005 04:14 PM

Comments

I was waiting for that.

Posted by: Angel at April 6, 2005 04:20 PM

Make that FOUR straight blown saves against The Champs. Bursitis my ass- we OWN him.

Posted by: The Curse of Big Papi at April 6, 2005 04:22 PM

Bite me.

Posted by: michele at April 6, 2005 04:31 PM

he should have wore his awesome Nike, scorpion gimp mask!!

Posted by: ric at April 6, 2005 04:32 PM

dances

Soooo much happiness.

dances more

Posted by: kat at April 6, 2005 05:48 PM

He has reported shortness of breath the last 2 days and is not being taken to the hospital. There is speculation he is suffering from damages stemming from last year's choke job.

More class from the Yankee fans, too "BOOOOOOO"

Nothing better than those beasts beating their chest and throwing their feces on the field

Posted by: Joel at April 6, 2005 05:49 PM

Yeah, because I've never seen fans at Fenway act anything but full of class.

sarcasm off

Posted by: Angel at April 6, 2005 07:19 PM

Yo, "The Cu--" Tool,
Didja notice over the course of these three games Mo was the only Yankee pitcher your Idiots had anything remotely resembling success against? And that Matsui seems to have the Red Sox pitching staff just as figured out as your lineup does Mo?

Posted by: TC at April 6, 2005 08:29 PM

Hey, hey, this is all in good fun. No need for such...hatred.

This is why BoSox fans chant Yankees Suck. Few of you have a sense of humor.

Those of you who do, I can forgive for being Skankees fans.

Posted by: kat at April 6, 2005 09:23 PM

Yankees suck chant is amusing and appropriate at baseball games.. however not so amusing and quite ridiculous when chanted at football, hockey or basketball games. :-)

Posted by: Angel at April 6, 2005 11:30 PM

kat,
If by "hatred" you're referring to the "Tool" bit, read back in the old comments...it's got a history.

Posted by: TC at April 7, 2005 12:08 PM

T(otally)C(lueless)-
"remotely resembling success"- is that what you call two blown saves?
So you're saying that The Champs' ownership of Mo-mo is a good thing? I guess I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Good point. Seems to me that all the other pitchers can do whatever they like, but if you're closer can't hold a lead, you're fucked. A-Fraud might have booted that ball (four times, probably because he was checking his lipstick) but it was rivera who loaded the bases. I love how he's taken to cursing his teammates when he fucks up. And the boos as he walked off the field- now THAT'S classy.

Posted by: The Curse of Big Papi at April 7, 2005 01:10 PM