« The First Blog Enemy | Main | Well, Well, Wells »

March 14, 2005

Empire Strikes Back T-Shirts

Allright Yankees fans. You know how pissed you are that the dreaded Red Sox won the World Series last year. Itís worse because the Sox came down 3-0 to beat the Yankees in the ALCS 4-3. It was the Red Sox President, Larry Lucchino, who dubbed the Yankees ďthe evil EmpireĒ after the Yankees signed A-Rod. At that time, the Star Wars theme was launched.

What better way to bring in the new baseball season than to show Red Sox fans that the Yankees mean business? And is there a better way than to wear a t-shirt bearing the following:

empire2.jpg

My brother Matt had a friend design the shirt and Matt is springing for the production costs. This is not coming from CafePress, but is coming from Matt himself. Iím helping him sell the shirts on this blog. These arenít mass marketed, so the price of $23 might seem out of range for a t-shirt, but that includes first class shipping and doesnít leave much of a profit. For all those fans who live in NY and will wear this shirt to games? Nobody else will have a shirt like this.

So, click on the button below, buy a shirt (or two or three) and show the Red Sox that the Empire is back.

!!UPDATE!! - We created a button that allows for multiple shirts to be purchased as well as the option to choose a size. However, Wordpress is f**king up the code, so I had to create a separate page. When you click on the button it will take you to the page. Still works same as before. Thanks!

Posted by Jay Caruso at March 14, 2005 07:26 PM

Comments

I'm sure Boss George will be thrilled to see his trademark infringed. I give it less than a week before George has his lawyers all over it like Michael Jackson on a hairless 8 year-old.

Posted by: Daniel at March 15, 2005 10:30 PM

From what I hear that would be both Georges.

I actually don't care anything about baseball but I love the shirt.

Posted by: Paul at March 16, 2005 01:17 AM

I would possibly be interested in the shirt but is there a display on how it would look. I see the logo, but what kind of shirt is it on... where is it sitting, etc.

Posted by: NJRob at March 16, 2005 03:00 PM

That is probably the gayest shit I've ever seen (except for Pay-Rod's lipstick). Good luck with the sales on that timeless piece of crap- maybe you should make a series of them, you know- 2006, 2007, 2008....
You time has passed. $186 million can't buy happiness, and neither can $205 milion

Posted by: The Curse of Big Papi at March 17, 2005 11:31 AM

Nj Rob

Not as gay as your homo Blow Sox appearing on QUEER EYE. You can open your eyes now fella your only about 20 championships behind us .

Posted by: Chris at March 21, 2005 10:54 AM

your only about 20 championships behind us .

Wait, isn't this the same chris who just jumped on the Skankees bandwagon? Sorry brah, but it's hard to take someone seriously when they don't even know where their loyalties lie. 44 years as a cubbies fan entitles you to bitch about the curse of the billy goat, but not about who has won how many titles. Besides, we all know that the only one that matters is the one that happened most recently. Maybe you should pick your "C" hat out of the trash and go back to rooting for a team you might actually know something about. Oh wait- anyone who roots for the MFY obviously knows nothing.

Posted by: The Curse of Big Papi at March 21, 2005 04:46 PM

Gee....I wish we Yankee fans could be as creative as you friggin' Chowda Heads...T-shirts like "Jeter Swallows" are really deep deep thoughts. Bunch of morons. Bitter people...a World Series and 3 SuperBowls....and still a miserable lot.

Posted by: Rusty at March 23, 2005 02:48 PM

There were extremely excellent scenes in the movie "The Empire Strikes Back".
Good originality and great imagination in this movie!
I'm very interested in science fiction movies.

Posted by: Creford at April 24, 2005 11:11 AM

Are you making this shirt for 2006? Because I would REALLY like one!

Posted by: Kristy at April 5, 2006 07:35 PM