Worst Bands Ever: My List [updated]
[See post below for reference]
- AC/DC (Yea, they rock out. I even like a lot of their songs. But they were completely talentless. Every song has the same. )
- The Eagles (sorry, I just find them insipid, bland and dull)
- Fleetwood Mac (see above)
- Creed (Maybe if Stapp didn't have the Jesus Christ Pose all the time, I wouldn't care so much as to put them on the list)
- King Diamond (No presents for Christmas and One Down, One to Go notwithstanding)
- Dream Theater (talented musicians? Hell, yes? Boring and pretentious? Hell, yes)
- Aerosmith (I fucking hate Aerosmith. That is all)
- Kiss (Hey, I was a member of the Kiss army. They were my first live band. I still enjoy them once in a while. But they SUCK)
So much more to come, I'm sure. I'll update throughout the day, because I'm all about drinking the bad band Hatorade.
As if on cue, Collective Soul comes on my Launchcast station.
Oh, and Jefferson Starship.
HOLY SHIT HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN LIMP BIZKIT??
More: All I have to do is leave my LaunchCast running: EUROPE! Oh, and: