Ah yes, that's me. Miss Negativity. Miss I Hate Everything. Miss Bitch Bitch Bitch. Miss Blackened Aura.
Well this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine. We're going to put on a happy face, surrender to the love that flows from the hearts of mankind, drink the milk of human kindness, buy the world a Coke and teach it to sing.
Put on your happy shoes kids, we're gonna dance.
Things that make me happy ("family, friends, laughter of small children, world peace and strolls on the beach at sunset notwithstanding):
- Bugs Bunny in drag
- the sound of a needle landing on a record
- Mary Jane jokes
- "Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
- "Cake or Death"
- crushed ice
- Cassidy, Tulip and Preacher
- a brand new black and white marble notebook
- pictures of the northern lights
- a shape shifting ball of meat
- fairy tales
- opening day
- "Angel Dust"
- the strawberry shortcake sundae at Ruby Tuesday's
- macro photographs
- the smell of sharpies
- rainy saturdays in summer
- legend of zelda
- movie trailers
- Gary Oldman
- Wikipedia on random
- peanut butter sauce on ice cream
- fart jokes
- jigsaw puzzles
- "the dude abides"
- Snapple apple pie
- Penny Arcade
- the opening crawl to any Star Wars movie
- the color orange
- the first snowfall of winter
- Simpsons season 4
Happy, happy, joy, joy.
That should help with my black aura of death problem.