51-100 (in progress)
51. San Dimas High School football rules
52. Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers.
53. I said, please don't kill me, freaky Jason.
54. Are you a Mexican or a Mexican't?
55. And Leon is getting laaaaarrrrrger!
56. I'm the ghost with the most, babe.
57. Do you have the Beatles White Album? Never mind, just bring me a cup of hot fat. And the head of Alfredo Garcia.
58. Take that dress off. I can see your dirty pillows.
59. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
60. Smile you son of a bitch!
62. Killer clowns, from outer space. Holy shit!
63. For those of you just joining us, today we're teaching poodles how to fly