listomatic: loud cheese
One thing I hate about summer is you drive with your windows open. And so does everyone else. Which means everyone can hear me singing (unlike winter, most of fall and parts of spring, where the window is closed and I can belt one out like a motherfucker without feeling chagrined about it).
Songs that should be too cheesy to sing out loud, in traffic, with your windows wide open, but I decided I don't give a rat's ass and all of freaking Nassau County is going to hear me sing whether they like it or not and the parts that I sing louder than the rest, for emphasis and extra embarassment:
- Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me (do you take sugar? one lump or two?)
- Bon Jovi (I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all!)
- Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (It goes on and on and on and on)
- Europe - The Final Countdown (the whole chorus)
- House of Pain - Jump Around (word to your moms I came to drop bombs)
- Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper (just do all the background versers)
- Poison - Talk Dirty to Me (CC, Pick up that guitar, and talk to me!)
- Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (Class dismissed!)
- Anything by Kiss - (pick a lyric, any lyric)
- Judas Priest - Breakin' the Law (only because it's a Pavolovian reaction for me to do the Beavis and Butthead metal-sign-head-banging thing while saying breakinthelawbreakinthelaw)
I'll probably add more as I work my way through the iPod.