Today just so happens to be Eat What You Want Day.
Presuming they mean Eat What You Want And Not Gain Any Weight Or Fat From It Or Have To Pay For It (just humor me here), then I'll have:
- Steak, medium well, smothered in sauteed mushrooms and onions
- A loaf of garlic bread. And not the kind you buy frozen and heat up. I want home made.
- Two baked potatoes, smothered in butter and sour cream.
- Two ears of Long Island corn, slathered in butter and salt.
- A pound of bacon, deep fried.
- Blueberry pancakes, made with fresh blueberries, not compote, and cooked inside the pancakes, not slopped on top. With butter and maple syrup, please.
- Grilled swiss cheese with tomato on foccacia bread.
- Bread pudding with bourbon sauce
- A jar of Skippy creamy peanut butter. And spoon.
- A gallon of coffee ice cream
- Chicken Francese. I'll cook it, thanks. It's my specialty.
- A bowl of seafood bisque
- Lobster stuffed with crabmeat
- A huge pot of mussels and clams, in broth made by my father
- A bowl of Captain Crunch, a little on the soggy side
- Grits with butter, cheese and salt
- Biscuits with white gravy
- A dozen pierogies, sauteed with butter, onions and garlic
- Outback Steakhouse cheese fries (two orders, please)
- Two Arby's roast beef sandwiches
- 1 Lb of pignoli cookies from Dortoni's Bakery in Levittown
- 2lbs of mashed potatoes with garlic, sour cream and butter. Maybe some cheese.
That's it. For starters.