Further stretching the topic here - the funniest moments on sitcoms that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm not saying what shows they are from. You know. Or do you?
- Chuckles the Clown
- The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to
return soup at a deli
- As god as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly
- What does a yellow light mean?
- The password is....graphite
- Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?
- Warp Speed, Dammit! The Complete Rants of William Shatner
I'll think of more as I watch this comedy show. Or you can think of more.