listomatic: Word to Your Mother
- Dressed me funny
- Never believed me when I said I was sick and couldn't go to school
- Forced me to do chores on Saturday mornings when their were cartoons to be watched
- Made me take my little sister with me everywhere I went
- Can never, ever do you a favor without putting you through the ringer about it first
- Always has to have the last word
- Is a bit argumentive
- Is a NAG to the extreme
- Taught me that books are wonderful friends
- Taught me how to play stickball
- Nurtured my passion for music
- Taught me the words to every Broadway musical
- Makes the best chocolate egg creams
- Gave me my passion for horror movies and sci-fi
- Is a wonderful, caring grandmother
- Is the youngest 65 year old woman I know
- Loves Pink Floyd like no one else I know
- Knows the power of a grilled cheese sandwich served with a bowl of soup
- Is going to kill me when she finds out I put her picture here.
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers, grandmothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, motherfu....eh, you get the meaning.
Also, a word to the wise, below.