listomatic: mother's day [updated]
- Mothers of Invention
- Mother, tell your children not to walk my way
- Mother, should I trust the government?
- Mother Jones
- Mother Love Bone
- Mother Superior jump the gun
- Trunk fulla amps, mother fucker
- Mother...I want to...
- Mother, May I?
- Mr. Mom
- Mother Goose
- Old Mother Hubbard
- Oh, mother, dear, we sadly fear, our mittens we have lost.
- your mom
- Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
- Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch
- Mother, May I Sleep With Treacher?
- Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?
- Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight?
- I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead
- A Chair For My Mother
- Are You My Mother?
- Marge Simpson
- June Cleaver
- Carol Brady
- Brak's mom
- Mrs. C.
- Wilma Flinstone
- June Cleaver
- Moms' Friendly Robot Company
* "I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?"
* Mamma always told me not to stare into the eyes of the sun
* Mamma mia, mamma mia, mamma mia let me go
* Whoa, mamma!
* Yo mamma
* Throw Momma From the Train
Added, from comments:
- "Yippee kai yay, motherfucker"
- Mama's got a squeeze box
- "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!"
- Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
- Mommie Dearest
- Your momma don't dance and your daddy don't rock-n-roll.
- * Mama told me not to come
There are some in the comments that aren't conducive to list making (too long, too many, etc.).
[Italics are song lyrics, quotations are movie quotes. Feel free to guess]
Ok, gave up trying to keep up with the comments. I'm working, here.
I forgot the best one of all.