Ten Questions [updated]
So what I'd like you all to do tonight - either here or on your blog - is answer the ten questions. I'll put my answers up in a bit.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Finally, my answers.
1. cacaphony, calliope
2. moot, cunt
3. music, music, music
4. attention whoring, excuses, lack of personal responsibility
6. Bob Sheppard's voice, soft rain, thunder, breaking glass, guitar solos
7. Squealing tires and brakes. The anticipation of metal on metal is unnerving. Someone singing off key. Fork scraping plate. Whining children.
8. Writer. Crazy recluse.
10. I forgive you for mistaking me for a work of fiction. Happens all the time, no biggie.