the diary, day 12
By the numbers:
- Number of days spent inside house: 3
- Number of waking hours where there wasn't an offspring's friend in the house: 0
- Number of mugs of hot chocolate made: 26
- Number of times I yelled "Shut the front door, you're letting all the heat out": 12
- Number of times I mopped up puddles of melted snow from the front hallway and kitchen: at leat 15
- Number of times I put clothes that did not belong to my children in the dryer: 5
- Number of gloves lent out that I won't get back: 3
- Number of times I had to listen to a guitar/screeching vocal duet of "This Photograph is Proof": 20? 235? I stopped counting at some point.
- Number of times I had to listen to Salad Fingers: Enough to be able to recite it by heart
- Number of meals fed to children not my own: dozens
- Number of cigarettes craved: 6,000
- Number of cigarettes smoked: NONE
I am so proud of me.
And I've developed a crush on Salad Fingers.