throwing vinyl at zombies
Let's switch gears, eh?
Over at Vinyl Mine (one of my favorite blogs, btw):
... I present the famous record-throwing scene (11 Mb) from Shaun of the Dead in which the vital question of all record collectors is externalized once and for all in widescreen cinema. To wit, which LPs from your collection would you choose to throw at flesh-eating zombies if your life depended on it?
He has the list of what records were thrown in the movie. I want to know what records (and for the sake of modern times, CDs) you own would destroy to save yourself from zombies.
- Metallica - ReLoad (CD) - obligatory
- Huey Lewis and the News - Sports (vinyl) i think everyone my age once owned this album and then later denounced it
- Hootie and the Blowfish, Cracked Rear View (CD) - I have no idea how this got in my house, really.
- Loverboy - Get Lucky (vinyl) you would think even the zombies would run from this one
- Creed - My Own Prison - do you realize the courage it took for me to even admit to owning this cd? Honestly, I don't know if I would subject even a flesh-hungry zombie to this travesty.