So I'm overwhelmed at work, yet I have a nagging conscience that makes me feel guilty when there's nothing going on here. I was going to write about a bunch of things today:
1. People keep telling me to stay away from the movies Open Water
and the Village
. I had little desire to see either, but I'm always happy for a Don't-watch-this recommendation.
2. Something about the book The Watsons Go To Birmingham
and how it made DJ really upset. But he did a good book report on it. And it was a fantastic
3. [Insert recent photography attempts here]
4. Something about using cheat codes and walkthrough on video games, and can one say they really
beat a game if they used either of those features?
5. A plea for knowledge on how to get rid of all old comment spam.
6. How Of Mice and Men
made Natalie really angry.
7. Dipshit. (I boiled a rant down to that one word, so no one has to suffer through it)
8. What kind of person gets their sex advice from a magazine that features recipes for casseroles that look like they jumped off the pages of Lileks's Institute?
9. What's this podcasting thing all about and should I try it?
10. Fourth anniversary of ASV this month, looking to do something special.
Ten ideas, zero posts. But I get paid to work, not to write this stuff, so condense/list/run is the best I can do today. Feel free to discuss any of the above while I toil away for the man over here.
[One thing I forgot -if you or anyone you know were on Bloghosts and moved your site after the implosion to a new URL, please let me know]