I'm up to 256 songs in the top 500
. Halfway there and I haven't even broken a sweat yet. And, when I'm finished making the list, I'm going to annotate it with a little blurb about each song and include lots of delicious links. It will be a tour de force, I tell you. And it will mean nothing to nobody but me.
I've been getting a lot of email on this (finally, email I enjoy
reading!) and I need to lay down a few basic facts here:
* Stairway to Heaven
will not be making an appearance.
* Ditto anything by Creed or Nickelback.
* I hate In The Ghetto
. What are you people thinking?
* I'm trying to limit myself to no more than three songs by any artist.
* Poison? Not on your life.
* I already told you, I don't like the Beatles.
* Ditto for The Eagles.
* Yes, there's a lot of recent stuff on the list. Music wasn't only made pre 1990, people.
More if I think of it, but that's about it. Still taking suggestions, though you can put them here rather than on the earlier post. I've added many of your suggestion throughout the list. Sometimes the brain needs to be rattled.
Halfway there. And then the real work of annotating the list begins. Girl's gotta have a hobby, I guess.
: I was never a big Stones fan, either.