1) That will be the last time that Curt Schilling tells 55,000 New Yorkers to shut up.
2) There aren't enough Tums in the world for every game of the series to play out like that.
3) Sure, it was a win. But when you win a game 10-7 after having an 8-0 lead backed by six perfectly pitched innings? That's what I call the Corona effect. It's mostly refreshing when you first drink it, but it leaves a weird aftertaste in your mouth that makes you think that someone might have pissed in your beer.
4) Johnny Damon resembles a hairy ass crack. And man, was it nice to see that hairy ass crack whiffing it up big time last night.
5) Player of the Game: Obviously, Mussina. Though it was good to see Rivera get that save.
5) I had a nightmare last night that Dave Righetti was warming up in the bullpen.
Bring on that little bitch Martinez. I hope he's ready for the daddy jokes.