Well, I was going to get all theme-like and do this the old Church of the Blogosphere Bulletin way, but we just picked up the special edition of Lost Boys
and it looks like family night with vampires is taking precedent. So this will be quick and dirty. Good links all around, folks. Click them all.
* The Smarter Cop offers up a plate of waffles
* Jim enjoys
his fifteen minutes of Atlanta fame.
* Stupid is as stupid does, as the princess
can attest to
wants us to know that Tom Snyder Lives
! You might want to turn your speakers down.
* Ith creates the Question the Timing Drinking Game.
* Sissy Willis on Lynndie England and turkey shooting
* Hurbis discovers a new way to deal with teen angst
* Veruka - who has quickly become one of my favorite bloggers - talks about flying torsos
. Sort of. I also suggest you do a lot of scrolling. Veruka is fairly new to the blogging scene and she blames it all on me. But, she's good!
* Chris is keeping an Olympic tally
on how the members of the coalition of the willing are doing.
* Stephen says Kerry has a border patrol
* For the stats lovers among us, Crank has a great post on the Montreal Expos
and what they could have been.
* David and the Purpose Driven Sex Life, Part I
. Sounds like the start of a good musical.
* Tom Bridge has a must read
about justice being served.
* I think this quiz at Begging to Differ wins my favorite link of the night: Alt Rock Lyrics or Spam?
* A reminder to join Alan's wonderful project, Strengthen the Good
. Al Franken
* Marty Dodge's band is ready for fame and fortune!
* Skillzy has a fair and balanced look at Doom 3
. As opposed to his unbalanced love for the Red Sox.
* And, my blog o' the day: Heidi McDonald's Beat
. [comic geek alert]
Some games for you game addicts:
* Lightning Pool
* Sure, it's just hangman,
but it's got some fun categories.
Ah, that was a good dump.