I'm a bit stunned at the way the poster idea has taken off. I've gotten more generous offers in regards to printing and other services than I can count.
Two things to note:
* The poster is fair use for anyone. You do not need to ask my permission to print it out, especially since we do not own the images on the poster itself.
* Please let me know if there is a specific size you need. As I said before, tomorrow I will make available downloadable versions of the poster. Right now, the one you see is a photo of the original.
* We'll be making another version of the poster that will include a photo of the Pentagon.
* We will not
be selling the posters. If we do decide to do anything like use a specific online printer or put the image on t shirt using an online vendor (I've received offers from more than one), we would do it so that either a) the only cost to you would be shipping or b) any money taken in would go to a 9/11 charity.
* We want to again thank Charles
for the inspiration.
* Thank you everyone who has given us positive feedback on the idea.