Site Notices for the Dense:
* This site is NOT fair and balanced, nor does it purport to be. It's owner is obviously a bit right of center and clearly thinks the far left are off their collective rockers. This should be readily apparent to anyone who has read more than one post here.
* This is a PERSONAL site. It is not representative of any media entity, therefore the words posted here are opinions, for the most part. As an independent quasi-journalist, the owner of this site is not beholden to any rules or ethics that demand fairness in reporting. Thus, you will see a lot of posts supporting the owner's ideals and opinions, and not so many - probably none - supporting yours.
* The owner of this site is not a paid journalist and you are not her boss/editor. Therefore, she is under no obligation to write about the things you think she should be writing about. There are no editorial meetings held with her readers every morning to go over the day's stories. This site is not run by a democratic process; the stories that get covered are the stories the owner feels like writing about that day. This site is run on whim and personal preferences.
* However, should you feel that you have some sort of right to determine what should and shouldn't be printed here, you can feel free to supply a monthly (bi-weekly works as well) check made out to the owner of the site, making you her boss and securing an agreement that she will answer to you and allow you to make editorial decisions. The check would have to be a sufficient amount that would be worth the owner of this site giving up her personal freedom to post what she wants, when she wants. In other words, keep your editorial comments to yourself.
* The owner of this site has run out of patience with people in general. In fact, she is now of the thought that a good portion of humanity sucks and that most of those who do suck often spend their days leaving comments on blogs.
* Once again, the owner of this site would like to reiterate that this site is totally, completely biased and makes no apologies for it, nor should she. She pays the pays for the bandwidth, she pays for the hosting fees, she does this all on her spare time for free and if you really want to complain about free ice cream, she suggests that you can take that ice cream and - to put it nicely - fornicate yourself with it.
Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow.
Update: As per several emails, please feel free to use this on your own site. I purposely wrote it in a way that could be easily modified for your own personal use.
No charge. I'm nice like that.