Really, really tired.
Quick posting of things I wanted to blog about but will not due to the fact that my pillow and blanket keep calling my name and which I may or may not expand on tomorrow.
* Went back to Moveable Type. Hated Word Press. HATED it.
* Shrek 2 was absolutely delightful.
* The reason for the free-floating mouth was because I promised Nat I wouldn't put her face on the internet.
* The Sopranos
was really good last night and more than made up for the wretched dream episode the week before.
* Several people have asked if I'm going to comment on the whole Washingtonienne
thing. The only thing I would have to say is, a whore by any other name...(and anything else I said on the subject would, if previous situations are any indication, be taken as petty jealousy. Ass fucking for money is not really high on my to-do list, though)
* Sgt. Hook
is compiling the Blogosphere's 101 Great Books for Real Readers of All Ages and would like your help.
* I loved
Bush's speech, which I watched at Damon's Grill
while everyone else around us (save for my sister) played the giant video trivia game or watched basketball. We turned it up real loud and applauded in all the right places.
* For all of you who ordered prints of my husband's masterful art, we apologize for the delay in sending them out; we've been caught up in house stuff and got backtracked on his business; we finally got the prints, they look fantastic and they'll be going out Wednesday.
* Lost in all the hustle and bustle and aggravation of closing on the house/not closing on the house/packing/unpacking/moving/not moving is the fact that tomorrow is my wonderful husband's birthday. Just in time for both LoTR
and Bubba Ho-Tep
Ok, don't tell him. I got him this
for the new office/studio.
Feel free to wish him a happy birthday if you so desire. I'm going to follow the directions of the pillow and blanket and go to bed.
[One question: This
can't possibly be right, can it? NO network covered what was a pretty important speech for the people of this country to hear?]