1. I succumbed to peer pressure, once, in eighth grade. I tried to get Shari Rubinstein to fight because she had been driving me crazy for weeks. She kept stealing my hat one day, and I said, "If you do that one more time, I'm going to beat the crap out of you after school." She did. Everyone who heard it talked it up on the bus and gathered around once the bus drove off. And that is all I care to recall here about that incident. I have never bowed to peer pressure since, and Shari, I apologize.
2. My first album was Abbey Road. My second album was (sigh) the Archies.
3. I have deliberately thrown games to men so as not to hurt their egos. And I've lied convincingly about it when confronted with, "Did you throw that last shot deliberately?"
4. The two men whom I dated the longest and who meant the most to me both died young of heart attacks--the same year. I had nothing to do with their deaths.
5. I like to fight. I suppose I should be ashamed of it, but I'm not. And no one in the blogosphere has ever seen me unleashed. No, I'm not kidding. You've only seen Meryl Lite to date.