Rall is on O'Reilly now. Claiming that the strip isn't really about Tillman.
* Ok, he will NOT admit why papers aren't running the strip.
* He claims he's not offensive, the adminstration is offensive. Total avoidance of the issue.
* O'Reilly: "There's something the matter with you"
* Rall is still claiming the war in Afghanistan is a scam.
* Rall says bin Laden never said he was responsible for 9/11. Apparently Rall doesn't think we know who perpetrated 9/11.
* Ohh Blix agrees with Rall! There's your proof he's right about everything. This guy is delusional.
* Hey, did you know that the NYT is a moderate newspaper? Ted says so, so it must be true!
Well, all in all, that was very LAME. O'Reilly used the time to do his usual snarky, bully commentary and barely approached the issue of Tillman, which is what this was supposed to be about. Once again, O'Reilly's need to satisfy his pompous ego let's another one get away.