« The Tiger or the Lady |
| cycling »
Posted by me on March 15, 2004 06:53 PM | Permalink
1. looks like the East High (Anchorage, AK) Thunderbird mascot.
2. looks like a clown wearing blue make-up ran face first into a window.
3. looks like three Cirque du Soleil performers stacked on top of each other, except blurry. like i forgot my glasses or something.
March 15, 2004 07:15 PM
evil snoopy, evil clown, evil gymnast.
March 15, 2004 07:18 PM
Dagger Wing star fighter
Sal M |
March 15, 2004 07:20 PM
1. A seraphim spreading its wings in the fullness of God's glory.
2. Our savior weeping at the thought of cruelty and suffering being inflicted in his name.
3. A vagina.
March 15, 2004 07:24 PM
A wolf head with a spider on top
March 15, 2004 07:26 PM
A Turkey-headed insect.
Buddha on a cloud.
Three turtles(a family).
March 15, 2004 07:27 PM
1. Palestinian on a bus.
2. Palestinian trying to get on a bus, blocked by security bar.
3. Palestinian in a car hit by Hellfire missile before he could sneak past the checkpoint to get on a bus.
Laurence Simon |
March 15, 2004 07:29 PM
1)A winged vagina.
2)An exploding hot-water bottle
3)A poodle eating a tarantula.
March 15, 2004 07:37 PM
Gazpacho-Eating Surrender Llama.
Aaron's Rantblog |
March 15, 2004 07:44 PM
1. An ink blot.
2. A two-tone ink blot.
3. A large ink blot.
March 15, 2004 07:45 PM
2. bugs bunny
3. evil jester
March 15, 2004 07:46 PM
1. A diagram of the ovaries and fallopian tubes complete with pelvic skeletal structures.
2. An evil smiling cycloptic bunny.
3. A grinning skull flanked by the tuning pegs from a violin.
I think I may need help.
David Strain |
March 15, 2004 07:52 PM
1: Spectre (Galactor) Logo
2: A giant clam in an oil spill
3: A three stage rocket
Ken Talton |
March 15, 2004 07:55 PM
Memo to self: call dermatologist to have these moles looked at.
March 15, 2004 08:04 PM
evil dragon/scorpion thing
horro movie clown
March 15, 2004 08:04 PM
I thought it said "Click each for blogger," and each would lead to a different blogger.
You know, Michele's version of a silly meme.
And guessed that the first one was Iowahawk.
The Commissar |
March 15, 2004 08:15 PM
1. Mutant alien chicken, plucked and prepared for roasting.
2. Dead skunk in the middle of the road.
3. Mayan frog god devouring a turtle.
P.S.: Mikey, I see where you're getting the East High mascot from (another former Alaskan here).
Tony Hursh |
March 15, 2004 08:35 PM
1. A phoenix
2. Fat little bunny attempting Dumbo-esque flight
3. Skull with court jester hat
March 15, 2004 09:04 PM
I don't come to this blog to look at dirty pictures.
Angie Schultz |
March 15, 2004 09:20 PM
I see a rabbi, and he's performing a circumcision...on himself though.
March 15, 2004 09:22 PM
1. A pretty butterfly.
2. Some nice flowers.
3. Dog. Dog with head split in half.
Walter Kovacs |
March 15, 2004 09:25 PM
I came to this blog to look at dirty pictures.
March 15, 2004 09:27 PM
The 2nd one is obviously a bunny. The first one's dignity. The 3rd one is a young woman, but if you turn it upside down it's an old woman.
March 15, 2004 09:33 PM
2. The Oscar Myer Weiner van on a rainy day
3. Acrobatic turtles
March 15, 2004 09:39 PM
Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It's not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us.
Streets stank of fire. The void breathed hard on my heart, turning its illusions to ice, shattering them. Was reborn then, free to scrawl my own design on this morally blank world. Was Rorschach.
Alex Knapp |
March 15, 2004 10:12 PM
March 15, 2004 10:28 PM
just like always. smooshed spiders.
except for the last one, that's a nekkid lady.
Dave in Texas |
March 15, 2004 10:50 PM
1. Polynesian witch doctor.
2. June bug in a sidecar.
3. Aztec temple facial engraving.
March 15, 2004 11:37 PM
Dang, my dialup, I swore I left a comment on this post a long time ago.
March 15, 2004 11:42 PM
1. Reminded me of a cricket.
2. Looks like Groucho Marx.
3. That would be a way cool, wicked fierce gladiator helmet.
Samuel Tai |
March 16, 2004 12:04 AM
Insect, butterfly under blacklight, starships docking at space station.
Odd, those answers don't make me seem nearly as crazy as I know we are. Most of the voices must be sleeping. Maybe we'll look again in the morning. I'm sure my insanity will be obvious then. Or else.
March 16, 2004 02:05 AM
1. I'm in a desert.
2. A tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun.
3. My...mother? Let me tell you about my mother.
Some Replicant |
March 16, 2004 03:13 AM
Dean Esmay |
March 16, 2004 06:37 AM
1. The eagle on the Polish flag
2. The moth from Silence of the Lambs
3. A vase...or two faces???
March 16, 2004 07:24 AM
Cats having sex
Dogs having sex
Cats and dogs having sex
March 16, 2004 07:41 AM
An animal skull
A fat lady sitting down
A clown's face
March 16, 2004 09:58 AM
1. Mojo Jojo performing a rain dance.
2. An evil clown.
3. A Thanksgiving turkey having sex with the San Diego Chicken.
March 16, 2004 10:26 AM
1. the ancient death-bird deity of the planet Yom
2. Tim Curry's memory of his career
3. the head of the Loch Ness monster coming up out of the water after taking a hit of the Joker's smiley gas (with its penis on top of its head... hey, I didn't draw that!...)
Ferro Lad |
March 16, 2004 10:56 AM
I dunno, but that one in the middle with the beard is definitely Willie Nelson!
March 16, 2004 12:19 PM
1. Precambrian-period flying squirrel sillouette projected on hematite.
2. Impression of Krusty the Clown's face left in the bumper of the Ford LTD that ran him down.
3. Andy Roony's splooge-stain in his CBS 60 Minutes chair. Dried, crusty and flaking.
March 16, 2004 02:50 PM