For tonight. It's a long one. I won't give you the URL where I got it from because I don't want you all cheating and looking at the answers.
You can do them all, or just do some. Tomorrow I'll post the URL with the answers and you can grade your own test. Person with the most correct answers wins..hmm....a great deal of satisfaction. How's that?
Ready? Get yourself into 80's mode - this quiz covers everything about that decade.
TOUGH 80's Trivia
1) Who were Turbo and Ozone?
2) What bar did the gang from Three's Company always go to?
3) What was the last name of the man who adopted Webster?
4) Where were Willis and Arnold in Different Strokes from
5) Name the two players chosen in the NBA draft before Michael Jordan.
6) Who were Ricky's three best friends in Silver Spoons?
7) What was Punky Brewster's dog's name?
8) Who did President Reagan beat when re-elected in 1984?
9) Who headed the PMRC and had many legal battles with Dee
Snider of Twisted Sister?
10) Who sang "Too Shy"?
11) What was the largest selling album of the 80s?
12) Name three Weird Al Yankovic songs.
13) What year did Poison release their first album?
14) Whos legs did the ball go through on the Red Sox in game 6
of the 1986 World series?
15) What were the names of the 4 Ghostbusters (character names).
16) Name 3 members of the Kobra Kai.
17) School aged girls wore hundreds of these on their arms.
18) What happened to the "Ark" at the end of Indiana Jones?
19) Who was Ubu?
20) Nigel Tufnel and David St Hubbins were in this group.
21) The Pop group "Wham" consisted of George Michael and...
22) What was the original title of Return of the Jedi?
23) Who was Latka's other personality in the show "TAXI?"
24) Name all 5 members of the New Kids on the Block.
25) In the 80s, Steven Spielberg produced this
26) Who played "The Incredible Hulk?"
27) What was the bears name in Grizzly Adams?
28) Who were the Duke Boys' Cousins?
29) Name the Concert in which music artists raised millions of
dollars for famine relief in Ethiopia.
30) According to Prince, what was the name of "that shrink in
31) What was the name of the burnout in Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
32) Who did Woody replace on Cheers?
33) Who played "The Greatest American Hero?"
34) What was the name of the McDonalds sandwich that kept "the
hot hot and the cold cold?"
35) What was the first video ever aired on MTV and who sang it?
36) Who sang the song "I know what boys like?"
37) How many times did the Celtics face the Lakers in the NBA
finals? Who won?
38) The "Brat Pack" consisted of:
39) Name 3 "Brat Pack" movies.
40) What was the name of the computer in the movie "War Games?"
What game did it want to play?
41) What was the plumbers name in the show "One Day at a Time?"
42) Who was Khan?
43) How many sequels were there to "Jaws?"
44) Who was the leader of the Thundercats?
45) What cartoon did Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids watch all the
46) What was Balkie's catch phrase from the show "Perfect Strangers?"
47) Who were the two detectives that helped Axel Foley in
Beverly Hills Cop?
48) These sneakers had little "pouches" on the side.
49) What was the toy "for a girl or a boy?"
50) These dolls were the most popular toy of the 80s. People
fought over them in stores and they had a signature on their butts.
51) AIDS was originally called.
52) Who teamed up with Hulk Hogan to fight Rowdy Roddy Piper and
Paul Orndorff in Wrestlemania?
53) What kind of car fell into the water in Risky Business and
what color was it?
54) What did the old woman in the Wendys commercial say
throughout the 80s?
55) Sing the chorus to the theme song of Growing Pains.
56) Name the family members from Family Ties.
57) What was Scooby Doo's favorite food?
58) What kind of pants were good for Break-dancing.
59) What were the rules for keeping a Gremlin?
60) What show featured "Rerun" and "Roger?"
61) What food was "Crispy Chewy?"
62) What year did David Lee Roth get booted from Van Halen?
63) What was V66?
64) In the show "He-man", what was the name of Skeletors castle?
65) Name one song by Samantha Fox.
66) What replaced the shoelace for a while in the 80s?
67) Who won more regular season MVP awards: Larry Bird or Magic Johnson?
Who won more titles?
68) What was ET's favorite candy?
69) Did Richie Cunningham have a brother?
70) Eddie Murphy had two comedy specials. Name them.
71) If Richard Prior spent 30 million dollars in a month with
nothing to show for it, how much would he receive and in what movie was this?
72) What song did Tom Hanks play on the Foot Piano in the movie "Big?"
73) Who was the bounty hunter that brought Han Solo to Jabba the Hutt?
74) What was Pepsi with no caffeine called?
75) Name the 4 ghosts in Pac-Man.
76) Name all the sweathogs.
77) What are three rumours you have heard about Ozzy Osbourne.
78) What was the character name of the little boy in Mr. Belvedere?
79) What happened when you reached 1,000,000 points in Asteroids?
80) What was the last name of the family in National Lampoon's Vacation?
81) Name both of Jack Tripper's landlords and his best friend
82) What is the name of the drummer for Bon Jovi?
83) What was Bill Cosby's name on the Cosby Show?
84) Who was the unknown stuntman that made Eastwood such a star?
85) Who sang the song "Toy Soldiers?"
86) What Television station did Rosie O'donnell work for?
87) Finish the following line: "Well the world don't move to
the beat of just one drum"
88) What was the last name of the villians in the movie "The Goonies?"
89) Name 2 of the members from Boston that played on Third Stage.
90) Name three people from the Legion of Doom aside from Lex Luthor.
91) Which band never opened for Van Halen:
A) Journey B) Dokken C) Ozzy Osbourne
92) What was the only year in the 1980s that the New England
Patriots played in the Superbowl?
93) What was the name of Men At Work's first album?
94) What was the name of the son on Sanford and Son?
95) What year did Kiss take off their make up?
96) What was the name of the guardian on "The Facts of Life?"
97) Who took Pee Wee Herman's bike?
98) Name both wrestlers of the tag team "The Killer Bees."
99) What movie was both Mr T and Hulk Hogan in and what were
their character names?
100) What line did Cyndi Lauper sing in We Are the World?
101) What planet was Alf from?
102) What was Jim McMahon's line from the Superbowl Shuffle?
103) Name five Smurfs.
104) What criminal lost the election for Michael Dukakis?
105) Who produced a stainless-steel sports car?
106) What snack was always on Reagan's desk?