Drinking is good
I think that drinking is highly underrated. It has acquired a stigma it does not deserve. If anyone drinks to the point of intoxication, the societal belief is that the person in question is an alchoholic, rather than a drunk. Since I don't go to meetings, you know which one of those I am.
But I don't really want to talk about that. Instead, I prefer to mention a few things:
- Guiness is the finest beer made, though I often drink other beers because it is usually too expensive in bars.
- My local bar, a college hangout, is lacking in darker beers because the kiddies (I am 39) think Pilsners are good. The reason for this is unknown.
- I used to drink long islands, but after blacking out once too often when drinking those from this place, I stopped and switched to Captian Cokes, alternating with Bud Lite because they don't serve any real beer there.
- I am not gay (see above link), but you can think i am for all i care.
- I don't blame Brett Favre for the Packers loss. We all know he will throw at least one pick per game. I still wanted them to go to the show, though.
- They should've gone for it on 4th and 1.
- Michele is cool because she let me do the holiday blog as Cranky, even though it got abandoned for some reason. Maybe I posted too much...
- I could very well be paranoid, but that doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
- I thought I had something to say, it turns out I didn't.
- I don't know enough about moveable type to put my name in, so I'll put it here instead: david littau@NOTHERENOPEcs.umn.edu. No official blog, but if you are internet savvy and feel like wasting your time, you can find something.