predictions: bloggers editions
Ah, New Year's Eve. Time for ruminating and resolutions. Also time for drinking, throwing up and making an idiot of yourself, but we'll get to that later.
I'll join the ranks of millions and make some predictions. But I'll stick to a subject I happen to know a lot about: bloggers.
- Glenn Reynolds will write the sentence Indeed. 145 times.
- Oliver Willis will post
38138 photos of Britney Spears and/or Beyonce in various stages of undress.
- Bill will alienate every single one of his readers.
- Allah's true identity will be discovered. He is, indeed, Jesus.
- One of the Bitch Girls will run for public office under the platform of Guns Are Sexy!
- Stephen Green will get violently ill after drinking too much Grey Goose one night and subsequently change his blog name to TequilaPundit.
- Dr. Frank will have to close down his blog when the new MTX album becomes such a huge hit that groupies start leaving pictures of their underwear in his comments.
- Mikey will make 1,389 references to porn.
- Jim Treacher will be the subject of an internet exposť.
- Stacy will develop the ability to kill a trolling commenter just by thinking about it.
- James Lileks will reveal that his favorite song is Sister Christian by Night Ranger.
As for me, I have only one resolution, one prediction. I will get something published this year.
Feel free to add your own blogger predictions. I'm off to buy annoying noisemakers and silly hats and lots of liquor so I will not have any inhibitions about using the annoying noisemakers and silly hats.
Update: I really meant to type "138" in reference to Oliver. Seriously, does anyone in their right mind think he could stop at 38? Maybe I should make it 538....