separate questions for the amish guy
Laurence is special. He does not get the same questions as everyone else.
You do know what I mean by special, right?
These questions are taken from real jury questionnaire forms because, like Laurence, I have been dipping into the tequila tonight and I couldn't come up with any good questions that didn't involve cooking a cat in a bread making machine.
Anyone can answer them, actually. [Laurence's answers are here]
1. Are there bumper stickers on the vehicles that you drive or that your spouse drives?
( ) Yes ( ) No.
If yes, what do they say?
2. Based on your experience, what is your opinion of lawyers?
3. Are you or is any member of your family in favor of limiting the rights of those accused of a crime so as to make it easier to convict? ( ) Yes ( ) No
4. Please describe any special skills you have that the judge should be aware of.
5. Is there anything that might make it difficult for you to see graphic photographs and videotapes depicting the injuries to the body of the deceased and a large quantity of blood?