70's music quiz
1. "The night is young, and full of possibilities…well, come on, and let yourself be free"
2. "Before I go insane, I hold my pillow to my head, and spring up in my bed, screaming out the words I dread…"
3. "He was born on a summer's day, 1951"
4. "I can see all obstacles in my way"
5. "Suddenly, the day turns into night…far away from the city"
6. "Like walkin' in the rain and the snow, when there's nowhere to go, and you're feeling like a part of you is dying"
7. "I was captured by your style, but I could not catch your eyes"
8. "Ocean Lady…child of nature, friend of man"
9. "I remember all my life, raining down as cold as ice"
10. "Hey, mister, can you tell me…where a man might find a bed"
11. "My mother, God rest her soul, couldn't understand why the only man she had ever loved had been taken"
12. "Cause you're the joke of the neighborhood…why should you care, if you're feeling good ?"
13. "One floor below me, you don't even know me, I love you"
14. "Lordy, mama…light my fuse"
15. "If you give a little more than you're asking for, your love will turn the key"
16. "And though you want to last forever, you know you never will…and the goodbye makes the journey harder still"
17. "Nobody else could ever know…the part of me that can't let go"
18. "Did you know I'd go to sleep and leave the lights on, hoping you'd come by and know that I was home and still awake"
19. "And when I'm gone, there'll be one child born in this world to carry on"
20. "You know, my dear mother left me when I was quite young…she said, "Lord, have mercy on my wicked son"…"