No, not those.
But it's the theme to this trip around the blogs.
- ...was a good day for studying some pathology. Basically, they were nice, straightfoward, natural death cases.
- ...turkey and stuffing. Today I finally realized just how awful IBM turkey and stuffing actually is.
- ..Amazing Popsicle Battle, where the winner is crowned only after one of the combatants melts to death.
- I can't stop thinking of the ball hair. I mean it's useless. Like mosquitoes and porcupines.
- You know the Klingons...any excuse is a good excuse to drink copious amounts of liquor..
- ..to share the Hitch's irrational hatred of picnics (no comments on lobster, champagne or anal sex).
- Fans of Jack Black, personal computing, and/or attempted butt-rape employed as a comedic device.
- ..you can tell everyone who wants to come. Borders #566, 100 Broadway New York, NY 10005.
- milestone: At one year, five months, and sixteen days, my son told me,"I know, dude."
What's your sixteen words for today?