Learn how to be a socialst in just ten minutes! Or: Fry The Spy Day
Open your textbooks to this page please.
The entire world honors the memory of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg on June 19, 2003, 50 years after the fascist US government, aided by their Zionist collaborators, murdered these two outstanding socialists and defenders of the workingclass to perpetrate fascism at home and war abroad. By defending their innocence and resisting fascism, the Rosenbergs literally broke the back of the Cold War. In these terrible times, with fascists attempting to make the USA as reactionary as Nazi Germany, their example is a lesson to us all.
Here we have a classic example of socialist thinking. It compiles all the standard applications of Socialism 101. To wit:
- The entire world honors the memory of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg - This applies the socialist/far left tenet that the world revolves around them and their ideals.
- aided by their Zionist collaborators - Another standard operating procedure of theirs. It's all about the J-E-W-S.
- murdered these two outstanding socialists - Oxymoron alert!
- perpetrate fascism at home - No socialist gang bang is complete with some perceived notion that facism has reared its ugly head.
- In these terrible times, with fascists attempting to make the USA as reactionary as Nazi Germany - and for the ten point landing, every socialist worth his weight will connect the issue they are writing about with today's terrible climate of Nazism.
Obviously, the author of the above paragraph studied his copy of Idiots Guide to Writing for Socialist Causes.
Of course, no rally against America would be complete without a star-studded leftist party. With Susan Sarandon and Harry Belafonte!
Don't forget to read the rest of the Indymedia article, where you can find how the Rosenbergs being fried to death for their crimes can be related to such subjects as The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, Bush Made 9/11 Happen and, of course, Zionism.
Now, go celebrate Fry The Spy Day with Chuck.