« thursday fatigue syndrome | Main | when vincent price was cool »


For the two people who emailed me asking the difference between trade paperbacks and graphic novels, go read this:

What's the difference between a trade paperback (TPB), a graphic novel (GN), an original graphic novel (OGN), and a hardcover (HC)?


I'm with the writer - get rid of the term 'trade'. Novel length comics are Graphic n\Novels, and you can get 'em in paperback or hardcover.

I guess the best term for single issues would be the one they used way back in the golden age, but has fallen out of use: 'magazine".

oy vey. i call them all "trades." i'm so out of the loop.

A better question is: Who the hell cares?

Sorry. One of those moods today.