I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind
I've never done a Friday Five before and now that I'm tackling my first one, it's two days late.
Well, the only reason I'm doing it is because it's about music and everyone knows I love the music.
1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
Just one? I already admitted it, anyhow. So you grab your girls/And you grab a couple more/And you all come meet me/In the middle of the floor...There I go again.
2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
There's the song that makes everyone who knows it cry (yea, long essay, but it makes the point). And then there's my wedding song, which has meaning beyond our wedding and makes me tear up every time.
3. Name three songs that turn you on.
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
Wouldn't that be the same as turn me on? Oh..different kind of feel good.
1. Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
2. Incubus - Redefined
3. Ultraspank - Where
4. Mr. Bungle - Retrovertigo
5. Dusty Springfield - Wishin' and Hopin'
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
"Helpless" - Faith No More
"Grey Flap" - Pist*On
"Love Will Tear Us Apart Again" - Joy Division
"Hey Johnny Park" - Foo Fighters
"Mayonaise" - Smashing Pumpkins
Have to think about that. I do think that Dodd should start that meme up again.
And that's my Friday Five on a Sunday. If you're interested in hearing any of the songs I mentioned, let me know.