do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
Confession time. That, and I shot my load as far as news blogging goes today.
I was reading an article that said people have a hard time admitting to their fears, quirks, imperfections and odd traits. Well, let's change that.
- I am afraid of the dark
- I am the world's greatest procrastinator
- I sniff Sharpies
- I know the words to too many Air Supply songs
- I bought a Kid Rock cd once
- I hate Twinkies (I was told that's unamerican)
- But I adore hot dogs
- I used to believe that Jim Morrison spoke to me from beyond
- I actually read one of those Chicken Soup for the Soul books
- I know all the dance moves to Bye-Bye-Bye
- I had a warrant out for my arrest twice (moving violation related)
- I've seen the Grateful Dead more than once
- I can name all the original Power Rangers
- I like porn
- I've never seen Titanic or Gone with the Wind
- I own Tromeo and Juliet on DVD
- I'm frightened to death of ferris wheels
- I need novocaine just to get my teeth cleaned
- I don't look people I don't know in the eye when I talk to them
- I will only sit in an aisle seat in a movie theater
- I hate feet
Oh yea, there's a million more. I did a post like this about a year ago, but with me, you get new quirks all the time.