movies that suck
movies that suck
26. Rollerball. No, I don't own it. I just want to say that this movie is reason enough why remakes should be outlawed. Go see the original. Even the credits in that one are better than this piece of crap. I can't believe Jean Reno was in it.
29. Master of Disguise. Even the commercials make me want to stab Dana Carvey with a plastic knife until he's writhing on the floor.
31. Glitter. Come on, don't you want to see this just for the laughs?
70. Pokemon 3. Yea, we own it. What can I say, we own two Power Rangers movies, too. You know, the first Power Ranger movie sort of kicked ass. Really.
87. 3000 Miles to Graceland. How bad was this movie? We deny that we even watched it. We have tried to delete it from our memories.
104. Left Behind. Kirk Cameron. The Rapture. No thank you.
108. Hollow Man. This movie had more plot holes than Planet of the Apes. Besides, Kevin Bacon is really annoying.
133. Dude, Where's My Car? 5 minutes. That's how long I lasted before my brain cells melted.
159. I am Sam. Well, I liked it. A lot. What do metacritics know, anyhow?
160. Pokemon 2000. Nowhere as good as the first. I took several naps in the movie theater during this one.
Where was Jeepers Creepers? By far one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And Pearl Harbor?
Note that I have seen almost every movie on this list. I am going to add up the hours I wasted watching the crap that is supposed entertain the masses but only serves to give us something to complain about afterwards.
Watched 20 minutes of Eight Legged Freaks the other night before we realized it was going nowhere. Movies like that are why internet piracy is a good thing. Save your bucks, folks.
Tomorrow I tackle the best rated movies. Casino? I think not.